NutritionQuest's Data-on-Demand is a turn-key system, which provides an online structure for integrated data collection, nutrient and physical activity analysis, and data management. Questionnaires can be administered, the data stored, and nutrition or physical activity estimates calculated. And you have instant, secure, 24-7 access to all the data as the study proceeds.
Our electronic questionnaires ensure greater accuracy by preventing skipped questions and by storing data after every response. Both administration time and respondent burden are minimized through extensive, logical question branching.
Administer questionnaires your way.
Using Data-on-Demand, questionnaires can be administered via:
- Online self-administration
- Online interviewer administration
- Offline interviewer administration (e.g., on a laptop in participant's home), then upload to the online system
- Paper and pencil administration, then scan (or send questionnaires to us for scanning) and upload to the online system
Choose from a variety of questionnaires and options.
- All of our questionnaires are available in electronic format, including full-length and brief diet questionnaires for adults, questionnaires for children, physical activity instruments, and screeners
- Specialized questionnaires unique to a particular study may be developed and used online and offline
- Investigator may decide whether nutrient estimates are to be provided to a study subject (e.g., as an incentive) or not (to avoid contamination of an intervention)
- Because we maintain comparable wording and analysis in our online and paper-and-pencil questionnaires, investigators may choose a mixed mode of data collection to maximize subject participation